Synergent, one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, is a credit union service organization committed to providing those we serve with unparalleled service in the industry.
Our Leadership team is seeking an exceptionally talented Vice President of Operations. This position will be responsible for the entire customer life cycle including sales, implementations, training and support activities. The incumbent will also assist in the effective management of the organization with an emphasis on customer, partner and vendor relationships.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Driving sales, retention and utilization results through staff, partners and personal efforts including new market development, and sales strategy, planning & targeting.
- Overseeing account and relationship management teams as lead contact point, advocate and advisor for our customers.
- Ensuring smooth implementation of products including conversions and use of products/services through training and support.
- Maintaining industry leading support levels and escalation processes.
- Building and managing the customer experience and relationship as a competitive advantage including cross-enterprise efforts needed to support it.
- Maintaining efficient and effective organizational structure and performance; while encouraging growth and development of staff resources.
- Actively participating in the formulation, execution and monitoring of corporate and divisional policies, planning and operations.
Candidates will have in excess of 5 years’ experience in a business development role with a proven track record; and demonstrated technical customer service and problem solving skills. Must possess a high degree of service delivery and written/verbal communication and organizational skills.
To learn more about why we are one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, please visit www.synergentcorp.com. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!