On July 19, five campaigns entered by Synergent’s Corporate Marketing and Direct Marketing Services divisions were recognized with Awards for Creative Excellence from the New England Direct Marketing Association (NEDMA) at their 35th Annual Awards Show and Dinner at Bentley University in Waltham, MA. The awards recognize and reflect the evolution and ingenuity of direct marketing across all mediums, and the winners of the prestigious NEDMA awards are highlighted for executing creative marketing assets across all industries.
“Synergent is honored to be recognized for the work we do to help credit unions connect products and services to their members, along with our own industry thought leadership. Using targeted member data, compelling offers, and outstanding creative drives what we do best – help credit unions succeed. To have these marketing campaigns recognized in the Northeast for our credit union partners, among large agencies and corporate clients, for their results and bottom line ROI reinforces what we do every day – find the right solutions at the right time to the right audience. This is the foundation of direct marketing,” commented Debra Trautman, Vice President of Corporate Marketing.
The five awards received were categorized with bronze, silver, and gold designations. The awards received by Direct Marketing Services were in collaboration with our credit union partners:
- Silver – Integrated Media Campaign – Onboarding Program – Rainbow FCU, Westbrook, ME
- Silver – Direct Mail B2C Campaign: “Love your Loan!” – Merrimack Valley CU, North Andover, MA
- Gold – Direct Mail B2C Campaign: “Goodbye Hello Auto!” Refinancing Postcard – Oxford FCU – Mexico, ME
- Gold – Technique – Most Innovative Direct Mail Format – Experience the Value of Partnership Video Mailer – Corporate Marketing
- Gold – Technique: Best Blog Copywriting – Renowned Industry Expert Theresa Payton Addresses Technology Workshop 2016 – Corporate Marketing
NEDMA is a regional chapter of the international Data and Marketing Association, and it is the oldest regional direct marketing association in country. They are dedicated to providing their members with news and knowledge about the latest innovations, analysis, and trends in customer communications, and also serve as a hub for marketers to network, share ideas, and be inspired.