Synergent, one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, is a credit union service organization committed to providing those we serve with unparalleled service in the industry.
We are searching for a passionate, strategic and results-driven Data Analyst. The successful individual will maintain, develop, and enhance our Business Intelligence offering while working and collaborating in a team environment. Additionally, this position will be responsible for analyzing market and business trend data to enhance decision making while also discovering information hidden in vast amounts of data.
- Designing and developing enterprise wide data analysis and reporting solutions
- Reviewing and analyzing data from multiple internal and external sources
- Manage Data Warehouse including ingestion from multiple sources, retention, best practices, documentation and data utilization
- Perform custom database queries to answer the questions of business users, implement new metrics from existing data, strive to improve data quality, and contribute to correct acquisition of new data
- Scrub data to ensure accuracy of reporting
- Monitoring and managing competing resources and priorities
Data Analyst Requirements:
- 4+ years experience with enterprise data-warehousing, BI and ETL tools
- Experience with web services integration and CRM products.
- Ability to display and effectively communicate findings, and recommendations
- Knowledge of advanced SQL, query optimization and stored procedures
- Knowledge of data visualization and predictive analytics tools
- Time management skills, oral and written communication skills, presentation skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
To learn more about one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, please visit www.synergentcorp.com. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!