We have a great opportunity for the right individual to join our Finance and Accounting team as a Financial Analyst. The Financial Analyst will report directly to the Vice President of Finance and Accounting and will work to develop and manage our forecasting process, manage our treasury function, and provide analytical support for projects.
Primary responsibilities of the position will include:
- Treasury: Manage cash and investment balances, monitor and project cash flow, perform wires and transfers as required.
- Forecast: Develop, maintain, and deliver a quarterly rolling forecast report.
- Analysis: Provide analysis on projects, proposals, and potential investments as needed.
- Budget: Work in coordination with the VP of Finance and Accounting, Controller, and budget managers to track and manage budget.
- Reporting: Maintain and deliver management reports related to the capital budget and key projects.
- Controls: Monitor and report on key internal controls.
- Compliance: Assist the Vice President of Accounting and Finance with various compliance requirements including income, sales and property tax filings as well as helping to manage state level compliance considerations and reporting.
Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in accounting and a minimum of 2 years of experience in a public and/or private accounting setting is required. The candidate must be using multiple technologies to facilitate work. The best candidate will be an excellent critical thinker and have a desire to learn and grow. We are seeking an individual with solid accounting foundation to develop and hone their skill set, while helping a great organization execute its strategic plans.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop and hone FP&A skills while helping a great organization execute its strategic plans.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!