Internship: Contract Specialist
As an intern with the Operations Business Support team at Synergent, the incumbent will play a role in the long-term performance and success of helping develop requirements for contract management. The incumbent will help Synergent evolve existing processes with a focus on defining requirements to support identification of business and system needs. This will include evaluation of data to be incorporated into the existing Client Relationship Management (CRM) software.
This individual will actively contribute to the growth and profitability of Synergent by supporting the Operations and Business Development Support team in developing complete requirements for a contract management system.
- Assisting with identification and documentation of existing contracts and CRM data locations.
- Evaluating existing contracts and identifying opportunities for improvements; including but not limited to naming conventions, optimal metadata fields, versioning, contract performance, selective sharing and retention requirements.
- Identifying stakeholders, business needs, and business issues.
- Defining and validating desired objectives by the business stakeholders.
- Performing daily CRM/operations tasks to include lead generation assignment, pricing authorizations, dashboard updates, and additional ad-hoc requests in support of the Sales process.
Qualified candidates will be and/or have:
- Active student in good standing currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s level program
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite
- Entrepreneurial spirit with familiarity of business process, contracts, and CRM systems
Candidates will have demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment; solid time management and organizational skills, superior customer service philosophies and the ability and willingness to take on increased responsibilities over time.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including hourly wage requirements to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!